Expat Tax Solutions
Hassle-Free Tax Preparation and Customized Tax Solutions for Expats
But in this world nothing can be certain, except death and taxes.
— Benjamin Franklin
Expats face unique issues when it comes to tax preparation and regulatory compliance. For this reason, attempting to file tax returns on your own is not recommended. To ensure that you are always meeting all of your legal requirements while simultaneously paying as little tax as possible, you need to consult a professional tax preparer who specializes in expat taxes.
Tax Samaritan understand all the complex laws that apply to expats. We know the ins and outs of these requirements, and we are up-to-date on all changes as they happen. We know how to help you minimize your tax liability legally by taking advantage of various tax benefits, such as the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion and the Foreign Tax Credit. We can also help you comply with other requirements, such as the annual filing of Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR).
Every expat’s tax needs are unique and complicated. If you own a business or have foreign investments, your tax situation is even more intricate. At Tax Samaritan, we have spent years working with expat business owners. Whatever your specific needs may be, we can help you stay on good terms with the IRS while also building your wealth and planning for a bright future.
Tax Samaritan offers more than just tax preparation and planning services. We also understand that some expats may have difficult tax situations that require resolution, such as unfiled tax returns or unpaid tax bills. We are familiar with all forms of tax resolution available to expats, and we can help you resolve your issues as quickly and affordably as possible.
When you choose Tax Samaritan as your income tax preparation service, you’re getting an experienced advocate and partner who will stand with you and actively seek out your best interests, biggest refunds and smallest tax liabilities. We offer a solution that is the best of both worlds – the confidence and accuracy of working with a certified tax preparer coupled with the convenience of online tax preparation.
Learn more about our services by following the links below.
Explore Expat Tax Topics
- Gambler Tax Preparation – Quick Tips You Need To Know For 2020
- Nurse Tax Deductions For Travel Nurses
- Teacher Tax Preparation
- U.S. Expatriate Tax – This Is The Latest Info You Need
- Filing Requirements For U.S. Taxpayers Living Abroad
- Foreign Earned Income Exclusion – Latest To Know For 2020
- Bona Fide Residence Test – Know It All How To Qualify
- Physical Presence Test
- Foreign Gift Tax – Ultimate Insider Info You Need To Know
- Foreign Tax Credit For 2020 – Quick Tips To Know
- Form 5471 Filing For Tax Year 2020 – The Latest On What You Need To Know
- Form 8858 – Practical Info On What You Need to Know
- Form 8865 – Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships
- Form 8938 – The Basics
- Form 8992 GILTI Calculation Pitfall – Latest To Know For 2020
- ITIN – What You Need To Know About The Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Non Resident Tax Return Preparation
- PFIC – What Is A PFIC And The Form 8621?
- Totalization Agreements
- U.S. Tax Treatment Of A Foreign Pension
- What is FBAR Filing? Latest You Need To Know For 2020
- What Is Form 8833?
You Will Always Get
Our expert tax preparers have an in-depth understanding of expat tax laws, and we guarantee the accuracy of every tax return and other document we file on your behalf. If we make a mistake, we will cover all associated penalties.
Tax Samaritan offers more than just basic tax preparation. We are available year-round to provide comprehensive tax and planning services to our clients. Our team is committed to quick responses anytime you have a question or concern.
Expat tax preparation does not have to be complicated. With our help, you can save both time and money. We aim to make the tax preparation process as simple as possible so you get excellent results without the hassle.
Tax Samaritan takes the privacy and security of every client seriously. We use advanced technology to protect all the information and documents you submit to us. We also stand behind our services in the event of an audit, allowing you to rest easy.