Top Ten Reasons To Work With A Tax Preparation Services Professional
Why Use A Tax Preparation Services Firm?
Most taxpayers fret about the annual ritual of preparing and filing their tax return. Whether it’s the hassle of wading through tax records and determining what is relevant to determining where everything goes on the tax return, there many reasons to work with a tax preparation services firm for your tax needs.
Top Ten Reasons To Hire A Tax Preparation Services Firm
Below is our top ten list of reasons to hire a tax preparation services company:
- You can save bushels of cash. A tax preparation services company can uncover opportunities such as tax deductions and tax credits that you may not be familiar with or have even heard about.
- Hiring a credentialed tax professional, such as an Enrolled Agent (“America’s Tax Expert”), gives you peace of mind knowing that your tax preparation is in good hands.(
- A tax preparation services firm can help you with tax planning for future years, saving you even more bushels of cash in subsequent years.
- You can get answers to your tax questions and become more educated about your tax situation without living in the dark about your taxes and whether they were filed correctly.
- Only a tax preparation services firm that has professionals that can represent you, such as Enrolled Agents, can help you in an audit and in the resolution of other tax issues and problems. Doing it on your own, there is the double-edge sword of saving on preparation fees, but opening yourself to more risk and expenses on the backend.
- Making mistakes, such as errors and omissions, can cost you a lot of money. A LOT more than you would save in self-preparation.
- Tax law (aka “the tax code”) changes every year resulting in an ever-increasing complex tax system prone to more errors and lost opportunities for non-professionals.
- Using a tax preparation services firm provides relief and saves you time and money; not to mention the hassle of taxes.
- Your life is complicated and so are taxes. Tax preparation services can take your complicated tax situation, such as a divorce, and make it a simple process for you.
- Your tax situation falls under nuanced and less-common sections of the tax code, such as those pertaining to taxpayers overeas.
But alas there is good news! You don’t have to go it alone with a tax preparation services firm.
Our goal at Tax Samaritan is to provide the best counsel, advocacy and personal service for our clients. We are not only tax preparation and representation experts, but strive to become valued business partners. Tax Samaritan is committed to understanding our client’s unique needs; every tax situation is different and requires a personal approach in providing realistic and effective solutions.
Please click the button below to request a Tax Preparation Services Quote today to learn more about the cost of your return preparation and receive a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your situation further.
Tax Samaritan is a team of Enrolled Agents with over 25 years of experience focusing on US tax preparation and representation. We maintain this tax blog where all articles are written by Enrolled Agents. Our main objective is to educate US taxpayers on their tax responsibilities and the selection of a tax professional. Our articles are also designed to help taxpayers looking to self prepare, providing specific tips and pitfalls to avoid.
When looking for a tax professional, choose carefully. We recommend that you hire a credentialed tax professional such as Tax Samaritan that is an Enrolled Agent (America’s Tax Experts). If you are a US taxpayer overseas, we further recommend that you seek a professional who is experienced in expat tax preparation, like Tax Samaritan (most tax professionals have limited to no experience with the unique tax issues of expat taxpayers).
Randall Brody is an enrolled agent, licensed by the US Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before the IRS for audits, collections and appeals. To attain the enrolled agent designation, candidates must demonstrate expertise in taxation, fulfill continuing education credits and adhere to a stringent code of ethics.
Every effort has been taken to provide the most accurate and honest analysis of the tax information provided in this blog. Please use your discretion before making any decisions based on the information provided. This blog is not intended to be a substitute for seeking professional tax advice based on your individual needs.
Expat Tax Solutions
Hassle-Free Tax Preparation and Customized Tax Solutions for Expats
But in this world nothing can be certain, except death and taxes.
— Benjamin Franklin
Expats face unique issues when it comes to tax preparation and regulatory compliance. For this reason, attempting to file tax returns on your own is not recommended. To ensure that you are always meeting all of your legal requirements while simultaneously paying as little tax as possible, you need to consult a professional tax preparer who specializes in expat taxes.
Tax Samaritan understand all the complex laws that apply to expats. We know the ins and outs of these requirements, and we are up-to-date on all changes as they happen. We know how to help you minimize your tax liability legally by taking advantage of various tax benefits, such as the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion and the Foreign Tax Credit. We can also help you comply with other requirements, such as the annual filing of Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR).
Every expat’s tax needs are unique and complicated. If you own a business or have foreign investments, your tax situation is even more intricate. At Tax Samaritan, we have spent years working with expat business owners. Whatever your specific needs may be, we can help you stay on good terms with the IRS while also building your wealth and planning for a bright future.
Tax Samaritan offers more than just tax preparation and planning services. We also understand that some expats may have difficult tax situations that require resolution, such as unfiled tax returns or unpaid tax bills. We are familiar with all forms of tax resolution available to expats, and we can help you resolve your issues as quickly and affordably as possible.
When you choose Tax Samaritan as your income tax preparation service, you’re getting an experienced advocate and partner who will stand with you and actively seek out your best interests, biggest refunds and smallest tax liabilities. We offer a solution that is the best of both worlds – the confidence and accuracy of working with a certified tax preparer coupled with the convenience of online tax preparation.
Learn more about our services by following the links below.
Explore Expat Tax Topics
- Nurse Tax Deductions For Travel Nurses
- Teacher Tax Preparation
- U.S. Expatriate Tax – This Is The Latest Info You Need
- Filing Requirements For U.S. Taxpayers Living Abroad
- Foreign Earned Income Exclusion 2021 – Latest To Know Exposed
- Bona Fide Residence Test – Know It All How To Qualify
- Physical Presence Test
- Foreign Gift Tax – Ultimate Insider Info You Need To Know
- Foreign Pension In 2021–The Latest On U.S. Taxes And What You Need To Know
- Foreign Tax Credit For 2020 – Quick Tips To Know
- Form 5471 Filing For Tax Year 2020 – The Latest On What You Need To Know
- Form 8858 – Practical Info On What You Need to Know
- Form 8865 – Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships
- Form 8938 – The Basics
- Form 8992 GILTI Calculation Pitfall – Latest To Know For 2020
- ITIN – What You Need To Know About The Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Non Resident Tax Return Preparation
- Totalization Agreements
- What Is A PFIC – The Latest On What You Need To Know
- What is FBAR Filing? Latest You Need To Know For 2021
- What Is Form 8833?
You Will Always Get
Our expert tax preparers have an in-depth understanding of expat tax laws, and we guarantee the accuracy of every tax return and other document we file on your behalf. If we make a mistake, we will cover all associated penalties.
Tax Samaritan offers more than just basic tax preparation. We are available year-round to provide comprehensive tax and planning services to our clients. Our team is committed to quick responses anytime you have a question or concern.
Expat tax preparation does not have to be complicated. With our help, you can save both time and money. We aim to make the tax preparation process as simple as possible so you get excellent results without the hassle.
Tax Samaritan takes the privacy and security of every client seriously. We use advanced technology to protect all the information and documents you submit to us. We also stand behind our services in the event of an audit, allowing you to rest easy.