We Deal With The IRS And State Tax Authorities, So You Never Have To!
No waiting on hold when you need to talk to the IRS or State. No representing yourself. Just real, good customer service and tax preparation done thoroughly and competently by experienced and credentialed tax professionals.
Get Clear Tax Advice That Makes A True Difference
Since 1997, Tax Samaritan founder Randall Brody has been helping people save money. We specialize in tax solutions and wealth management for U.S. taxpayers with a special focus on assisting Americans living abroad. Our tax and financial services are very straightforward. Tax solutions and wealth management is much more than just a tax return and a retirement account as it encompasses all parts of your financial life, including tax and investment planning *. We want to help solve your tax and financial issues and enhance your financial situation.
Today, Tax Samaritan does this with insightful questions about your tax situation and a focus and detailed attention on your return that is no different than preparing our own personal returns. We view your return and financial situation with a holistic approach.
What can you expect?
- A tax and wealth management firm that can you help navigate the complex expat tax issues such as the foreign earned income exclusion, foreign tax credit, the FBAR, tax treaties, social security totalization agreements and other advanced tax topics. This knowledge comes from the preparation of hundreds of expat tax returns for American taxpayers overseas.
- Advisors that understand the unique tax issues that are applicable to gamblers, teachers, nurses and the military.
- A relationship that doesn’t end after we file your return or solve your tax problem. We believe in a long-term relationship and in keeping you up-to-date on new developments in tax laws that apply to you and to be available when you need us.
It’s always about the big picture. Understanding all the facets of your tax situation, and we cover the gamut, which is all part of our normal preparation process to ensure an accurate return with the lowest tax liability possible.
About Tax Samaritan Founder Randall Brody
Tax Samaritan (based in Las Vegas, Nevada) was founded by Randall Brody (EA, MBA, CCP). Randall is CEO of Tax Samaritan, a serial entrepreneur, former banker, NTPI Fellow and an IRS Enrolled Agent (see Enrolled Agent Status) for many years. Randall built and ran three successful brick-and-mortar tax offices for over ten years, preparing thousands of returns, before moving to a completely online business model. The result of that move is Tax Samaritan – an innovative tax preparation business that provides the advice and solutions that empower both overseas taxpayers and taxpayers in the US to receive quality tax solutions and wealth management with the convenience of never having to leave the home.
On a personal note, Randall is an avid skier and in his spare time serves as the Volunteer Patrol Director with the Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort Mountain Patrol and enjoys spending time with his family (wife, four daughters, son, granddaughter and grandson).
Why Tax Samaritan?
With so many tax preparation firms, why should you choose us?
- “A” Rated and Accredited By The Better Business Bureau – See our BBB Rating .
- Our Client Testimonials – Read our Tax Preparation Testimonials to see what our clients have to say about working with Tax Samaritan.
- Interaction & Responsiveness – Your time is important and we deliver by providing responses quickly and the ability to interact with us easily whether it is getting your questions answered quickly or a quick turnaround on your tax return.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We guarantee our service 100% or we will refund your fees.
- Accuracy Guarantee – We will deliver to you an accurate return with the lowest tax liability. If we make an error in your return that results in penalties, we will reimburse you for the penalties assessed.
- IRS Audit Examination Support – If you are audited for a return that we prepared, we can be available to assist and represent you with the examination. A reply to an initial letter audit is part of the contracted fee, as long as it relates to information disclosed to us in the course the engagement, up to five hours of an Enrolled Agent’s time. However, because IRS audits are random in nature and not directly related to aspects within the tax preparer’s control, subsequent inquiries from the IRS will be a separate engagement for which an engagement letter will be provided to you. Fees and expenses for representing you will be invoiced in accordance with terms we agree on for that engagement.
- IRS Correspondence Support – If you receive any IRS or state correspondence, such as “CP” notifications, audit letters, or other letters, we will help you with the correspondence.
- Year-Round Assistance – We are a year-round team of accessible tax professionals.
- Our Tax Knowledge and Experience – We are IRS Enrolled Agents that have a proven breadth of experience and knowledge about the intricacies of US taxation. Only enrolled agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in all areas of taxation, representation and ethics before they are given unlimited representation rights before IRS. Certified Public Accountants’ (CPA), who are state licensed, specialize in accounting and may or may not choose to specialize in taxes. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, all enrolled agents (EA) specialize in taxation. Our primary focus and specialty is on helping American Taxpayers living abroad. We also have extensive experience in the special tax situations of gamblers, teachers, nurses and the military. We are committed to providing expert advice and exceptional service.
- Remote Tax Service – We service you remotely with our online tools wherever you reside in the world. Our tools make it convenient and easy to get your taxes prepared.
- We Protect Your Information – Your data is hosted in our SAS 70/SSAE 16 Certified Datacenter. Every file is encrypted using the latest 128 to 256 bit encryption algorithms (depending on your browser) to ensure that your information is safe and secure.
If you’re serious about saving on your taxes and making sure that your return is accurate and complete, request a free tax preparation quote by clicking on the button below or click on “Contact Us” in the upper right corner of this page.
I hope you’ll find the articles and information helpful. And I look forward to working together with you soon.