We Don’t Take A One-Size-Fits-All Prescription For Your Taxes
You deserve individual attention and that is why we don’t take a one size fits all approach to our fees and our working relationship with you. We take a “personalized” and “targeted” approach to your tax quote because tax professionals agree that every tax return is unique and special to each individual taxpayer.
Our fees are based on the value provided and are very competitive with local and US-based tax professionals. While we provide a flat fee, you will never pay extra for forms and schedules you don’t need.
You will receive a flat fee based on your unique filing requirements as determined based on your answers to our quote form questions. That way there is no surprises and you know what to expect as it pertains to the cost of your preparation. Assuming that there are no additional forms or filing requirements uncovered once the review and preparation process begins, the fee you will be charged will be the same as the quote that you receive upfront.
Assuming that you have a basic expat tax return that includes foreign wages and some bank interest, the base price for the preparation and filing of your return will generally be between $200 and $400. Additional fees may apply for:
- Ownership of foreign or domestic businesses (i.e. self-employment, ownership of a foreign corporation, etc)
- Foreign financial accounts and specified foreign financial asset disclosure filing requirements (FBAR and/or Form 8938)
- Capital gains/losses from investments (i.e. stock sales)
- Itemized deductions (Schedule A)
- Foreign investments (i.e. foreign mutual funds)
- Rental properties
- Foreign trusts (i.e. personal/private pension plans)
In less than one business day, you will receive a custom and detailed quote listing the forms required for your return filing and additional resources/information specific to your situation.
Before You Get Your Quote
- Make sure the information you enter during the quote process is accurate, as it will affect the quoted forms needed for your tax preparation.
- If you do not understand any of the questions, please let us know and we will be happy to complete the quote form over the phone with you or provide clarification on the questions.
- All answers will be held private and confidential. Upon receipt of your quote request we will be happy to schedule a free 30-minute tax preparation consultation (a $250 value) upon your request so that we can get to know each other better.