We Don’t Take A One-Size-Fits-All Prescription For Your Taxes
You deserve individual attention and that is why we don’t take a one size fits all approach to our fees and our working relationship with you. We take a “personalized” and “targeted” approach to your tax quote because tax professionals agree that every tax return is unique and special to each individual taxpayer.
Our fees are based on the value provided and are very competitive with local and US-based tax professionals. While we provide a flat fee, you will never pay extra for forms and schedules you don’t need.
You will receive a flat fee based on your unique filing requirements as determined based on your answers to our quote form questions. That way there is no surprises and you know what to expect as it pertains to the cost of your preparation. Assuming that there are no additional forms or filing requirements uncovered once the review and preparation process begins, the fee you will be charged will be the same as the quote that you receive upfront.
Assuming that you have a basic expat tax return that includes foreign wages and some bank interest, the base price for the preparation and filing of your return will generally be between $200 and $400. Additional fees may apply for:
- Ownership of foreign or domestic businesses (i.e. self-employment, ownership of a foreign corporation, etc)
- Foreign financial accounts and specified foreign financial asset disclosure filing requirements (FBAR and/or Form 8938)
- Capital gains/losses from investments (i.e. stock sales)
- Itemized deductions (Schedule A)
- Foreign investments (i.e. foreign mutual funds)
- Rental properties
- Foreign trusts (i.e. personal/private pension plans)
In less than one business day, you will receive a custom and detailed quote listing the forms required for your return filing and additional resources/information specific to your situation.
Before You Get Your Quote
- Make sure the information you enter during the quote process is accurate, as it will affect the quoted forms needed for your tax preparation.
- If you do not understand any of the questions, please let us know and we will be happy to complete the quote form over the phone with you or provide clarification on the questions.
- All answers will be held private and confidential. Upon receipt of your quote request we will be happy to schedule a free 30-minute tax preparation consultation (a $250 value) upon your request so that we can get to know each other better.
What Our Clients Like You Say About Tax Samaritan
“It was very easy to work with you and your team this year. Before your service, I was using a part time tax accountant in Tokyo who was more expensive, but didn’t cover all the allowable deductions and so I paid US tax every year. With your team working on my return, it was simple to follow along in your intranet site, submit documents, do messaging and to get the maximum allowable deductions so I don’t owe taxes. I will be back next year. Thanks.”
– Glenn P. (Vienna, Austria)
“I have had my tax returns prepared by Randall for a few years now, and the results are consistently good despite my complex tax situation. Recently he successfully filed a letter of protest with a state tax authority, reducing my tax bill for that state from about $30,000 to $0. I would recommend him for anyone who lives overseas and needs tax returned prepared or any tax advice.”
– Kenneth A. (Sydney, Australia)
“I am a self-employed US citizen living abroad for several years. Randall Brody (Tax Samaritan) prepared my overseas taxes, and helped me to file my FBARs. Randall was honest, reliable, and very professional. There were many complex issues to sort out, with local tax codes and documents in another language. Randall did a great job of interpreting this information and asking the right questions, which saved time on my end, as well. He always answered my questions in a timely manner, sometimes almost immediately. I thought it would be difficult because of the time difference, but Randall always seemed available and happy to help. I was very pleased with the services offered by Tax Samaritan and I will use them again for my future returns.”
– Patrick M. (Berlin, Germany)
“Randall does an extremely thorough job at explaining tax rules to his clients. He understands the tax needs of expats, and can answer any question related to income taxes for U.S. citizens living overseas. Furthermore, he responds promptly to emails, often times within minutes, and he helped me get back several thousand dollars I didn’t know was available to me. Also, he is patient and responds with kindness when answering questions that probably seem redundant or less than informed. I can’t recommend him enough.”
– Bryan C. (Doha, Qatar)
“I am very pleased to recommend Randall at Tax Samaritan.com. I discovered Randall by searching the internet for the answer to some tax questions. I was immediately impressed by his knowledge in the complicated matters of US taxes for expat Americans.Randall patiently answered my questions, and also quickly and accurately prepared my tax return. His service was prompt, friendly, and professional and he is the very best accountant I have ever used.”
– Brad B. (Richmond, United Kingdom)