Local Tax Professional (b)
We’re looking to hire a Las Vegas/North Las Vegas Tax Professional
We are looking for someone that we can trust and someone that can show that they can be productive.
Our most basic requirement is to “get stuff done”. In other words, finish it right and meet deadlines. We provide the flexibility and you show us that you are good at what you do, finish tax engagements and other miscellaneous responsibilities and add to the success of the business overall.
This is a year-round position.
Communication and accountability are key.
We are looking for someone that can be our next “A-Player”.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
You’ll have the ability to positively impact U.S. taxpayers all around the world.
Help people with their tax returns and problems that can actually change their lives.
POSITIVELY CHANGE U.S. TAXPAYERS LIVES
One of the main reasons we started our company was so that US taxpayers abroad would have the freedom and flexibility to obtain quality tax preparation and representation regardless of their location worldwide.
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH
Be a part of a talented team where you will be challenged each and everyday. We move fast and we make BIG things happen. We are a quickly growing company and promote from within. Your opportunity for growth inside of our company is exciting.
This is a tax school that you get paid for. You will not only work within a dynamic business, you will be immersed in working with tax professionals and learning about real life business.
We hire grown-ups and we will treat you like one.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Be a part of something bigger than yourself, and join us in the impact that we are making.
DETAILS ABOUT THE POSITION
SO WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As a tax professional you will responsible for a variety of tasks during the lifecycle of our tax preparation process and tax resolution (tax resolution applicable only if an active EA or CPA).
Some of these tasks include:
- Tax research and answering client emails such as tax questions and inquiries about information needed
- Sales and operations support
- Preparation of client work papers (our returns are more complex and most of our clients do not have tax documents such as W2s, 1099s, etc. which necessitates the need for work papers to have a path for data entry into our tax software), data entry into Tax Software and posting and reviewing returns with clients
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR:
- Those who have a lot going on already and don’t have the time and focus needed to do a quality job and to meet time commitments
- Those who have a history of changing jobs regularly and lack any stable job history
THIS POSITION IS FOR A PERSON WHO:
- Is a high communicator
- Takes ownership and pride in their work
- Has phenomenal values and ethics
- Is not afraid of new challenges including the unique and complex returns for expats (US taxpayers abroad)
- Loves learning new things and can pick up on new tasks quickly
- Loves answering questions from clients
- Wants to be compensated fairly for their contributions and value
WHY SHOULD I BE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB?
- You’ll get to push yourself mentally and put your tax professional skills to use in a variety of new and different challenges. There is never a dull moment.
- You’ll be paid to do what you already love.
WHY THIS JOB IS IMPORTANT:
- We experience tremendous growth each year and need someone who can really own this role.
- We are still a small firm and you will have your hands in a variety of projects and engagements that you will not encounter on a regular basis at other small firms and typically won’t have the opportunity to regularly experience at a larger firm.
WHAT IS THE PAY:
You will receive above market compensation if you are the right fit.
Sound good? I want to learn more about you!