Office Help Wanted Now!
We’re looking to hire a Tax Office Assistant
Could you be the great assistant we’re seeking to work full-time and handle many of the pesky administrative details of running my growing tax business?
Busy business owner constantly buried with far too much to do needs very organized, detail oriented assistant in his North Las Vegas office (near Craig and Simmons).
It’s 9:15pm on a Tuesday night and I’m still in my office working?
I own a growing tax preparation and resolution practice in North Las Vegas. I’m stuck working late tonight because I’ve got too many things to do… all the paperwork, emails, invoices and administrative details that go with running a tax practice are killing me!
Can you help my headaches vanish by handling some of the details?
Are you somebody who is superb at handling details… a loyal, hardworking behind-the-scenes type person who always follows-through and never misses a deadline… so productive your last employer considered hiring two people to replace you after you left… comfortable in a small office environment where priorities can change quickly… a super-organized get-it-done type person who’s also very good on the phone talking with people and writing to people via email.
If so, we should talk because you just might be the great assistant I’m looking for. The pay is negotiable and our office dress code is casual (shorts and flip flops are okay).
Think you might be the person I’m looking for? Please click on the button below and send me a copy of your resume and a note on why you feel you will be the perfect fit for the job.
Hopefully, with your help, I’ll be able to start leaving work at a decent hour.
We believe in…
CONTINUOUS EDUCATION & GROWTH
Everyone on our team has access to continuing education, the best reference books, plus the opportunity to get access to online and in-person training that helps you do your job better – on us.
We are happy to invest in your growth and training.
Think outside of the box, do what no one else has done before.
MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
Be a problem solver, not a problem finder. We move fast and we get things done.
We believe in being and doing the best.
HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS
We are a team of leaders who can self-manage, work independently AND collaborate.
NO TITLE TYRANNY
Be a part of what we are doing in whatever capacity is needed
WE MEASURE OUTPUT (NOT THE TIME SPENT WORKING)
It’s not about working more hours; it’s about working smarter and on the right things.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
You’ll have the ability to positively impact U.S. taxpayers all around the world.
Help people with their tax returns and problems that can actually change their lives.
POSITIVELY CHANGE U.S. TAXPAYES LIVES
One of the main reasons we started our company was so that US taxpayers abroad would have the freedom and flexibility to obtain quality tax preparation and representation regardless of their location worldwide.
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH
Be a part of a talented team where you will be challenged each and everyday. We move fast and we make BIG things happen. We are a quickly growing company and promote from within. Your opportunity for growth inside of our company is exciting.
This is a tax school that you get paid for. You will not only work within a dynamic business, you will be immersed in working with tax professionals and learning about real life business.
We hire grown-ups and we will treat you like one.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Be a part of something bigger than yourself, and join us in the impact that we are making.
DETAILS ABOUT THE POSITION
You are meticulous. You are organized. You love creating structure out of chaos. You enjoy creating new systems and streamlining processes. Research and sifting through information skills are crucial. You are resourceful and a self-starter. You are looking for a long-term growth within a company.
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR:
- Those looking for a “side-job
- Those who have a lot going on already and don’t have the time and focus needed to do a quality job
THIS POSITION IS FOR A PERSON WHO:
- Is a high communicator
- Takes ownership and pride in their work
- Is not afraid of new challenges
- Loves learning new things and can pick up on new tasks quickly
- Wants to be compensated fairly for their contributions and value
- While not a requirement, wants to someday become an Enrolled Agent (EA and wants to put their knowledge to “real” use with tax preparation and tax resolution
WHY SHOULD I BE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB?
- You’ll get to push yourself mentally and put your skills to use in a business that is constantly launching new projects, growing and clients that provide a variety of new and different challenges. There is never a dull moment.
- You’ll be paid to do what you already love.
WHY THIS JOB IS IMPORTANT:
- We experience tremendous growth each year and need someone who can really own this role.
- We are still a small form and you will have your hands in a variety of projects and engagements that you will not encounter on a regular basis at other small firms and typically won’t have the opportunity to regularly experience at a larger firm.
Sound good? I want to learn more about you!