Can I contribute to my IRA while overseas?

There are various requirements for contributions to IRA plans. In general, the taxpayer will need to have taxable compensation that is not excluded under the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion. If all of your income is excluded, your contribution may be deemed an excess contribution.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.