What exchange rate should be used to complete the FBAR (FinCEN Report 114)?

When completing the FBAR, the exchange rates posted by the U.S. treasury for the given tax year should be used for converting foreign currency to U.S. dollars. The Treasury Reporting Rates of Exchange can be found here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.